Plasma on MID, take 2

Artur Souza(MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Tue Mar 24 18:21:32 CET 2009

Hi Michael!

On Tuesday 24 March 2009 14:00:43 Michael Rudolph wrote:
> If that sounds like it could indeed be better than an icon grid, we
> should pursue this further, perhaps by agreeing on some use cases
> first that are important to us. And also keep coordinating with our
> soc students.

I think that the proposal of this students (kind of) agrees with what you just
said. The idea is that it would have different activities, like a "social" one
with plasmoids that could deal with people, etc... Of course there would other
kind of activities and due to that other kind of features for each activity...

Please, correct me if I didn't understand you (as this is what probably just
happened hehe)

Cheers!

Artur Duque de Souza
OpenBossa Research Labs