Plasma on MID, take 2

Michael Rudolph michael.rudolph at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 16:35:42 CET 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 16:04, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> i think the central part of this project should be making that central
> icon vieew really solid, it should be able to show installed
> appplications (or even just the useful fraction of them) and or
> running apps, then for a really small screen it should be shown just
> the icon grid and maybe relying on hardware keys to show the icon grid
> when another app is shown

Hi Marco,

since Artur already made this distinction I'm not afraid anymore to
use it myself :-), is the icon view you are talking about meant for
netbooks or for even smaller devices? Or both? It sounds like a
glorified, potentially full screen version of kickoff to me. Did I
understand you right?

michael