Plasma::PopupApplet API change proposal

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:06:49 CET 2009

> "something more advanced" usually is code for "unlike anything else so that
> it's nice and surprising to the user". "boring" is actually good when we're
> talking about shared things like the popup dialog.
Ok, I understand :)

The problem I had was that Esc and lost focus hiding didn't work for me, but
that turned out to be because some applets used passive pop-up dialogs, so
they never received the lost focus events in the first place.

And I missed that little thing because I looked at the calendar code while
testing clocks.

Cheerio!