Move of bubblemon to kdereview

Trever Fischer wm161 at wm161.net
Mon Mar 23 21:53:33 CET 2009

I'm announcing the move of my bubblemon plasmoid to kdereview/plasma/applets

What it is: A pretty glass sphere filled with some strange (non-toxic) boiling
liquid. It uses the systemmonitor dataengine to show stuff like the current CPU
usage, hardware temperature, memory usage, etc.

Where I think it should end up: kdeplasma-addons

There aren't any krazy2 issues, and all the strings are properly translatable.