Proposal for one particular plamoid

Zareth moux2003 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 19 19:05:33 CET 2009

On Thursday 19 March 2009, Rob Scheepmaker wrote:
> On Thursday 19 March 2009 16:37:49 Zareth wrote:
> > So I wanted to know if I can post patches here or not, and if not where
> > can I ?
>
> You can send patches to this mailinglist, but the preferred way is
> reviewboard: http://reviewboard.kde.org

    >it's also a nice idea to let others know what you are working on as you
go so
    >that we don't end up running into each other by working on the same
things. ;)

    To explain shortly my work, I made an option for the plamoid Notes that
allow users to choose a color
    (different than the Note color) for the background of the line they are
editing so this way you can have a
    dark Note with dark text or not and have the focus on the cursor.

> > If it's good I'll  post my first addon soon
>
> Welcome to plasma!

    >indeed, welcome :) i look forward to seeing your patches...
    I'll post my patch soon (maybe tomorow)