System Load Viewer in kdereview (done)

Dominik Haumann dhdev at gmx.de
Tue Mar 17 15:56:32 CET 2009

On Tuesday 03 March 2009, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 March 2009, Dominik Haumann wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > the System Load Viewer plugin [1] is in kdereview for quite some time
> > now and I wanted to ask for feedback as the plan is to move it to
> > kdeplasma- addons for KDE 4.3 provided there are no objections.
>
> yes, please move it on over..

Done.

The most important item in the TODO file is probably:
- use oxygen colors, or the colors plasma or kcolorscheme provides

Besides that I encourange developers to improve the visual appearance, i.e.
make it look better. (Maybe I'm lame at graphics as well, just like other
developers claim ;) )

Cheers,
Dominik