Tokamak III in Switzerland

Marco Martin notmart at
Thu Mar 5 14:13:46 CET 2009

On Thursday 05 March 2009, Mario Fux wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2009 schrieb Mario Fux:
> Good morning once again
> So dear Plasma devs. What can I do to motivate you to fill in this date
> finding thingy:
> > [1]
/me put ok to all days because i really can't say much about those dates.. i
have no idea on any of them, since my life in next months is a big ?
probably in august will be a bit easier, but i can only say i will do anything
i can to be here at any date
as soon as i know something more sure will update

Marco Martin