Tokamak III in Switzerland

Mario Fux foxman at lugo.ch
Thu Mar 5 13:39:37 CET 2009

Am Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2009 schrieb Mario Fux:

Good morning once again

So dear Plasma devs. What can I do to motivate you to fill in this date
finding thingy:

> [1] http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=8444b4t2t7t74bp9

Current state is a preference for the days Wednesday, September 26 to Monday,
September 31.

Aaron seems to prefer September. I offer the weeks from middle August to the
middle of September.

Five persons (including me) already showed their preference: Davide Bettio,
Alessandro Diaferia, Luca Gugelmann and MoRpHeUz. So could people as Aaron,
Annma, Sebastian Kuegler, Celeste, Riccardo, Chani and especially the once I
forgot please fill in the form?

And what about the people from Kwin. As I heard it would be good to have some
of them onboard as well.

I don't wanna annoy or rush you but just like to fix a date to begin with the
organisation of beds, hardware, food, etc.

Thx and greets from cloudy Zurich
Mario