Google Summer of Code 2009 - Project: Security

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Mar 5 00:44:48 CET 2009

On Wednesday 04 March 2009, Alex Raymond wrote:
> My name is Alex Raymond, I'm a brazilian Computer Science student,

welcome to Plasma, Alex! :)

> If possible, I would like to know how I could help, and who I can contact
> for possible mentoring and guiding through this process!

you found our mailing list, which is the best place to find people who know
plasma stuff, and you can also find us on irc.freenode.net in #plasma.

be sure to file a proposal with the GSoC website before the deadline so your
project can be considered for inclusion.

if you have questions about the security project in particular, feel free to
ask questions here or find me on irc.

humru othro a kohnu se