Google Summer of Code 2009 - Project: Security

Alex Raymond raymond.alex at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:26:06 CET 2009

Hello there,

My name is Alex Raymond, I'm a brazilian Computer Science student, currently
at my third year of study, and while reading KDE's projects for SOC, the
project of Security (2.1.11) got my special attention. I am working my way
to specialize myself in Information Security, specially within the
Cryptography area, and the opportunity to learn more while developing for
KDE/Plasma would be superb. I have a very solid knowledge in C, and a good
C++. Also had some previous experience with Javascript, but nothing
thorough.

If possible, I would like to know how I could help, and who I can contact
for possible mentoring and guiding through this process!

Thanks in advance,

Alex Raymond