Summer of Code proposal (plasmate project)

Denis Kormalev kormalev.denis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 00:02:11 CET 2009

Hello Plasma developers,

I'm student from Rybinsk, Russia. I'm computer sciences student (at last year
of education) in RSAAT (Rybinsk State Academy of Aviation Technology).

First of all I want to introduce myself.
Some years ago I worked with Linux console utilities and had some experience
with Linux kernel modules programming.
After it I worked in company, that creates some stuff for our army. I worked
there at some programming complex based on Qt3 and linked with network,
multithreading and high-load.
After 1.5 years I moved to another company, where I work now and this company
is webdev company (php, gwt). Also I have some projects outside this company
at Ruby/Rails and Qt4 (last project was some client-server app for filesharing
service).
So I have C++ and Qt4 skills, and also I have some dynamic languages
experience (ruby).

I want to work at plasmate project in Summer of Code program (and I think
after it I'll stay in KDE development). At first I want to work at git stuff in
this project.

With best regards, Denis Kormalev (Black Tass).