Plasmate Status

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:24:15 CEST 2009

Adding on to that I've since added a new overlay menu to allow the
user to select which wallpaper plugin currently installed to use as
the previewer background (so having different wallpapers is now
possible to degree!). I've also spoken briefly to aseigo about
previewing plasmoids without actually installing them and am working
on adding support for that at the moment. Next I plan to work on
addressing the 'overlay doesn't work nicely when previewer is small'
problem, as discussed with Shaan7.

By the way I'm committing every bite-size enhancements I'm making, so
you could get a pretty good idea what I've been doing by simply
browsing the svn logs for plasmate :P

On 6/29/09, Shantanu Tushar Jha <jhahoneyk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all !
> Last IRC meet we had decided that we'll have a mail about the current
> development status of Plasmate every two weeks. It has been two weeks
> since.
> AFAIK, moofang is working on the previewer on the ideas discussed
> earlier and Diego is working on the Git integration using
> kdevplatform.
> I've not been able to write any code as I've final exams right now.
> Will join moofang after my exams end on 10th next month.
> Guys, add more info about the things I missed.
> Lets make Plasmate rock :)
>
> --
>
> Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
> http://www.shantanutushar.com