air backgrounds -> a little too translucent?

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Fri Jun 26 02:17:46 CEST 2009

A Friday 26 June 2009 01:05:16, Aaron J. Seigo escreveu:
> hi all ...
>
> is it just me or are the widget, dialog and panel backgrounds in Air just a
> little too translucent, making it hard to read text and see fine details?
>
> should it be made slightly more opaque?

yeah a bit, its a trade off, general public see transparent as cool, but
transparency comes with problems, low contrast being one of them, I guess we
can make it less transparent, do remember the trade here less cool more
usable...

I know its a no brainier :)

if every one agrees we can make it more opaque by 25%???

--
Oxygen coordinator