air backgrounds -> a little too translucent?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at
Fri Jun 26 02:05:16 CEST 2009

hi all ...

is it just me or are the widget, dialog and panel backgrounds in Air just a
little too translucent, making it hard to read text and see fine details?

should it be made slightly more opaque?

blurring would probably help a lot, but that isn't supported by all
compositing setups and we simply can't (yet) do it properly on a

Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se