KRunner, missing scroll bar.

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Jun 24 18:40:01 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 24 June 2009, Sean wrote:
> If you look at it this way, the user has to completely guess if there are
> anymore apps in the list. I know that you can use the mouse wheel but that
> doesn't solve the main issue here. A scroll bar would tell the user as well
> that there are more items in the list.

this list is not a document (meaning that "i'd like to see what's about half
way down the page" isn't a meaningful statement), nor even something that is
meant to be idly perused: the goal is to accurately match the search term and
provide fast, pretty access to results.

a status indicator showing the number of results and perhaps even some paging
buttons would be nice, but i'd really like to avoid a scrollbar.

humru othro a kohnu se