PlasMate previewer

Shantanu Tushar Jha jhahoneyk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 18:29:10 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 9:06 PM, Artur
Souza(MoRpHeUz)<morpheuz at openbossa.org> wrote:
> On Monday 22 June 2009, 11:57 Shantanu Tushar Jha wrote:
>> I was wondering if we should have something like a CHANGELOG for
>> plasmate where we can put information about new functionality, and so
>> on. Is it possible ?
>
> Sure, just create a Changelog file on plasmate dir.

Added and commited. I have observed that normally changelogs have
versioning, but as we're not yet decided (are we?) on a current
version for plasmate, I've just used a Date in the CHANGELOG file and
then the summary. Suggestions welcome.
Yuen and Diego please add your changes to the file whenever a feature is added.

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com