Initial size of scripted plasmoids

Richard Dale richard.j.dale at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 20:25:19 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Aaron J. Seigo<aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 11 June 2009, Chani wrote:

>> > Patch to use X-Plasma-DefaultSize in ruby and python examples. ok to
>> > commit?
>> >
>> > Petri
>>
>> looks good to me.
>
> +1 here as well

Yes, fine with me too.

I just tried resize() in an init() method with a Ruby applet and
indeed it doesn't work. But this is one more thing we need to document
as people will probably still expect resize() to work and won't know
about the entry to do it in the metadata.desktop file.

We really need a visual dev environment like Plasmate where this kind
of thing will be done for the user by setting a project property or
whatever.

-- Richard