Fwd: Some explanations/suggestion on plasmate

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Jun 11 17:42:45 CEST 2009

On Thursday 11 June 2009, Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) wrote:
> I'm also planning to use the git plugin located in kdevplatform/plugins/git
> instead of VNG, so I need to find a do about how to use it and add the
> correct entries in CMakeLists.txt =)

using the git plugin from kdevplatform makes a lot of sense, i think.

for the CMakeLists.txt file, you will need to add this line:

	find_package(KDevPlatform 0.9.92 REQUIRED)

to the include_directories, add ${KDEVPLATFORM_INCLUDE_DIR}

to the link libraries, add ${KDEVPLATFORM_VCS_LIBRARY}

that should get us building, anyways. :)

then we can ditch the vng files (svn rm <-- there are few more satisfying
commands sometimes ;) and start using the VCS libs from kdevplatform.

humru othro a kohnu se