Fwd: Some explanations/suggestion on plasmate

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:42:17 CEST 2009

Hi Shantanu,

recently I revised the sidebar code,splitted into four files to match the
convention "one file->one class" and extended it in order to implement an
horizontal sidebar, because I want to use it to manage the TimeLine class.
I'm also planning to use the git plugin located in kdevplatform/plugins/git
instead of VNG, so I need to find a do about how to use it and add the
correct entries in CMakeLists.txt =)
So, if any plasma developers can help me, I'll be happy !!

Cheers !