Prospective costs of the 3rd Plasma meeting (Tokamak3) - part 2

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Mon Jul 27 17:49:21 CEST 2009

On Monday 27 July 2009, 12:20 Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:
> The KDE e.V. board is happy to provide funding for Tokamak 3 up to 6344EUR
> for travel and accommodation for 14 people. This is an adjustment to the
> final number you sent us minus 1890 EUR because we do not fund food.

I would like to thank everybody in the board for this help, and say that for
sure we're going to do a great use of this money. Thank you very much.

Now, we can cover transportation and lodging for everybody and we can probably
pay for our own food (maybe give Mario the money so he can buy the food if
there are no restaurants and we need to cook by our own?)

What do you think ?

Artur Duque de Souza
openBossa Research Labs
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia