Prospective costs of the 3rd Plasma meeting (Tokamak3) - part 2

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Mon Jul 27 17:20:29 CEST 2009

Hi Mario,

The KDE e.V. board is happy to provide funding for Tokamak 3 up to 6344EUR
for travel and accommodation for 14 people. This is an adjustment to the
final number you sent us minus 1890 EUR because we do not fund food.

We have high expectations for Tokamak 3 and are excited to see the results
through lots of good blog entries and a dot article.

Please have anyone who needs an invitation letter send us an email request.

Reimbursements go through the regular process.

Cheers!

~ Celeste

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Mario Fux <kde-ml at unormal.org> wrote:

> Dear e.V. board members
>
> Here following the prospective costs and important information in a cleaner
> form:
>
> 14 Participants (in alphabetical order):
> - Aaron Seigo
> - Alexis Menard
> - Ana Cecília Martins Barbosa (fresh)
> - Artur Souza
> - Chani Armitage
> - Davide Bettio
> - Diego Casella (fresh)
> - Ivan Čukić
> - Marco Martin
> - Mario Fux (fresh ;-)
> - Martin Gräßlin (fresh)
> - Riccardo Iaconelli
> - Rob Scheepmaker
> - Sebastian Kügler
>
> Prospective costs for the air tickets:
> - ~5220 EUR in Total
>
> Prospective costs for the food:
> - ~1890 EUR lodging (9 days * 14 people * 15 EUR)
>
> Costs for the additional appartement for 4 persons:
> - ~ 144 EUR (9 days * 4 people * 4 EUR)
>
> TOTAL:
> - ~7254 EUR
>
> When and if there are any further questions or you need more information
> don't
> hesitate to ask.
>
> Greets from the rainy Zurich
> Mario