containing plasmoid crashes

Bogdan Bivolaru bogdan.bivolaru at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:51:47 CEST 2009

Oh, well, there is an intense debate on how to accomplish this...
http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=45255&start=30

Oh everyone brings their pet issue to the table: performance issues, ease of
development, stability. I hope you plasma hackers will find the middle
ground to keep everyone happy.

Bogdan

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 10:30 AM, Bogdan Bivolaru <bogdan.bivolaru at gmail.com