Review Request: Fix pager applet for vertical panels

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 05:06:28 CEST 2009

> This is an attempt to fix the pager applet for vertical panels.
> There are currently two problems:
> 1. The configuration file always contains the number of rows. This is
> shared between all pager applets. This makes it basically impossible to
> have a pager on both a vertical and a horizontal panel. One of the two is
> always too small.

The number of rows affects kwin - how they're shown in composite effects, how
you can navigate between them, etc.. At the akademy plasma-kwin meeting we
discussed moving that setting to a KCM, iirc.

so, right now you really *can't* have a different number of rows in two
different pagers. bug or feature...

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com