need help on my javascript plasmoid

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Jul 23 19:37:40 CEST 2009

On Thursday 23 July 2009, Richard Dale wrote:
> Not specifically, but Arno Rehn is doing a GSOC project working on a
> bindings generator that uses one of Roberto Raggi's parsers. He said
> that the parser used for the QtScript bindings was about the oldest of
> the lot (the one on gitorious - is that the same as the Amarok one?).
> Arno is using the parser from KDevelop with KDE dependencies removed.
> At the moment Roberto is actively maintaining the parser used in
> QtCreator. So I think it would be a really good idea to consolidate
> all these parsers, so that KDE only actually uses one of them. Then we
> could use that one for QtScript bindings generation for the Qt and KDE
> classes.

hmmm... ok, good to know. my concern is that we just remain in limbo forever
with the ecma script bindings. i really don't care if we have three generators
(Or whatever) as long as we have bindings; but that's just me as a selfish
prospective user of said bindings speaking ;)

hopefully Arno Rehn's project will produce something we can use, then?

humru othro a kohnu se