need help on my javascript plasmoid

Richard Dale richard.j.dale at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 12:06:51 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 5:24 AM, Aaron J. Seigo<aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> * a full set should hopefully appear in qt 4.4 (richard, did you ever find
> time to fiddle with that while at GCDS?)
Not specifically, but Arno Rehn is doing a GSOC project working on a
bindings generator that uses one of Roberto Raggi's parsers. He said
that the parser used for the QtScript bindings was about the oldest of
the lot (the one on gitorious - is that the same as the Amarok one?).
Arno is using the parser from KDevelop with KDE dependencies removed.
At the moment Roberto is actively maintaining the parser used in
QtCreator. So I think it would be a really good idea to consolidate
all these parsers, so that KDE only actually uses one of them. Then we
could use that one for QtScript bindings generation for the Qt and KDE
classes.

-- Richard