No subject

Wed Jul 22 02:05:14 CEST 2009

people you have invited or plan to invite who may not be on the list? Fresh
blood is one of the things we to see for funded Developer Sprints.

Cheers,

~ Celeste

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Mario Fux <kde-ml at unormal.org> wrote:

> Good morning dear board members
>
> I'm the host and organizer of the 3rd Plasma meeting. It's located in a
> small
> village (Randa) in the Swiss Alps. For more information see the techbase
> site
> [1].
>
> As you can see there until now there are 12 persons (including myself) who
> will participate.
>
> But let's talk about the financial stuff. We or better the participants
> need
> financial help. As the accommodation is mostly (*) sponsored by my family
> the
> costs consist of the travel and food costs as follows:
>
> Travel costs according to the techbase page [1] (guestimation):
> +  100 EUR
> +  120 EUR
> +  955 EUR
> + 1000 EUR
> +  140 EUR
> +  350 EUR
> +  100 EUR
> +  250 EUR
> ==========
>  3015 EUR in Total (just a summation of the values on the mentioned page).
>
> Additionally for the people who arrive by plane we need a train ticket from
> the airport to Randa and back which costs between 100 and 150 EUR per
> Person.
>
> Food costs:
> I calculate per person per day 15 EUR. In total this is:
> 9 days * 12 persons * 15 EUR = 1620 EUR
>
> BTW: I'll try to give my best to keep the cost low e.g. to use vegetable
> from
> the garden and making the bread myself.
>
> I hope the e.V. can help us to finance the meeting and if you have any
> further
> questions just ask!
>
> Thx and greets from near Zurich
> Mario
>
> [1] http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Tokamak3
> (*) For the additional appartement my aunt wants 5 Swiss Francs per person
> per
> day for the usual expense (water, heating, electricity & visitor's taxes).

Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE e.V. Board Member
KDE Usability Project
www.kde.org

--00504502c7fd4b009d046f4d04c8

Hi Mario, <br><br>Looks like a good proposal; however, we have some questio=
ns before we can make a decision. We would like to see 1 or 2 new people at=
tend this meeting. From the list on techbase, everyone looks familiar. Do y=
ou have any new people you have invited or plan to invite who may not be on=
 the list? Fresh blood is one of the things we to see for funded Developer =
Sprints.<br>
 22, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Mario Fux <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:kd=
lass=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); ma=
rgin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
Good morning dear board members<br>
I&#39;m the host and organizer of the 3rd Plasma meeting. It&#39;s located =
in a small<br>
village (Randa) in the Swiss Alps. For more information see the techbase si=
te<br>
[1].<br>
As you can see there until now there are 12 persons (including myself) who<=
br>
will participate.<br>
But let&#39;s talk about the financial stuff. We or better the participants=
 need<br>
financial help. As the accommodation is mostly (*) sponsored by my family t=
he<br>
costs consist of the travel and food costs as follows:<br>
Travel costs according to the techbase page [1] (guestimation):<br>
+ =A0100 EUR<br>
+ =A0120 EUR<br>
+ =A0955 EUR<br>
+ 1000 EUR<br>
+ =A0140 EUR<br>
+ =A0350 EUR<br>
+ =A0100 EUR<br>
+ =A0250 EUR<br>
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D<br>
 =A03015 EUR in Total (just a summation of the values on the mentioned page=
).<br>
Additionally for the people who arrive by plane we need a train ticket from=
the airport to Randa and back which costs between 100 and 150 EUR per Perso=
n.<br>
Food costs:<br>
I calculate per person per day 15 EUR. In total this is:<br>
9 days * 12 persons * 15 EUR =3D 1620 EUR<br>
BTW: I&#39;ll try to give my best to keep the cost low e.g. to use vegetabl=
e from<br>
the garden and making the bread myself.<br>
I hope the e.V. can help us to finance the meeting and if you have any furt=
her<br>
questions just ask!<br>
Thx and greets from near Zurich<br>
Mario<br>
[1] <a href=3D"http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Tokamak3" target=3D"=
_blank">http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Tokamak3</a><br>
(*) For the additional appartement my aunt wants 5 Swiss Francs per person =
per<br>
day for the usual expense (water, heating, electricity &amp; visitor&#39;s =
taxes).<br>