Prospective costs of the 3rd Plasma meeting (Tokamak3)

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Wed Jul 22 16:36:13 CEST 2009

Good morning dear board members

I'm the host and organizer of the 3rd Plasma meeting. It's located in a small
village (Randa) in the Swiss Alps. For more information see the techbase site
[1].

As you can see there until now there are 12 persons (including myself) who
will participate.

But let's talk about the financial stuff. We or better the participants need
financial help. As the accommodation is mostly (*) sponsored by my family the
costs consist of the travel and food costs as follows:

Travel costs according to the techbase page [1] (guestimation):
+  100 EUR
+  120 EUR
+  955 EUR
+ 1000 EUR
+  140 EUR
+  350 EUR
+  100 EUR
+  250 EUR
==========
  3015 EUR in Total (just a summation of the values on the mentioned page).

Additionally for the people who arrive by plane we need a train ticket from
the airport to Randa and back which costs between 100 and 150 EUR per Person.

Food costs:
I calculate per person per day 15 EUR. In total this is:
9 days * 12 persons * 15 EUR = 1620 EUR

BTW: I'll try to give my best to keep the cost low e.g. to use vegetable from
the garden and making the bread myself.

I hope the e.V. can help us to finance the meeting and if you have any further
questions just ask!

Thx and greets from near Zurich
Mario

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Tokamak3
(*) For the additional appartement my aunt wants 5 Swiss Francs per person per
day for the usual expense (water, heating, electricity & visitor's taxes).