Plasmate status

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:59:28 CEST 2009

Yep, it doesn't seem to accept regular expressions - but a string
containing every permitted character..

http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kdeui/html/classKRestrictedLine.html#f30d883fc60f67be39e8ffa039842cd6

I've tried, and it actually does allow me to type every character in
the expression (like '[' and '$') =/ It doesn't seem like a pretty
thing to do 'qwertyQWERTY012345etcetc' so maybe we could try a regular
KLineEdit and do some form of validation?

--
----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe