How do I get a patch into Plasma?

Alec Moskvin alecm at gmx.com
Thu Jul 16 03:01:49 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 15 July 2009 06:04:57 Marco Martin wrote:
> uuh, probably you entered a wrong base path, the patch isn't viewable.

OK, fixed that :)

> anyways, looking at the description it seems to make sense. just one thing
> to pay attention (and can't try myself since can't retrieve the diff) with
> slightly taller tasks, is the text still vertically centered? that is what
> the weird moving by the difference of M and x height did, quite empirical
> by the way

Hmm... I remember stumbling upon some code further up somewhere that checks
the height, and if it's greater than some number, it moves the text a few
pixels to the right but also a few pixels up or down - which could be causing
that.

I don't have KDE 4.3 set up right now, so I can't play with that today, but
could you please check if it's still a problem?

Thanks,
Alec