Plasmate status

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Tue Jul 14 14:09:13 CEST 2009

Hello :)

On Monday 13 July 2009, 13:48 Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) wrote:
> By the way, do we *really* need the sidebar ? Each item can be found in the
> final release of plasmate
> under the menubar, so I was wondering if we can replace it with something
> more useful like a directory tree list ...

Hmmm...remember that we are trying to do this for "non-core-developers"...what
means that it can't look too much developer..it must be beautiful and
attractive....I really don't know the impact of having menu entries for all the
stuff that is in the sidebar. Maybe making the sidebar something smaller, at the
top (like a toolbar)....let's hear aseigo's opinion about this :)

Artur Duque de Souza
openBossa Research Labs
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia
Blog: http://blog.morpheuz.cc