Plasmate status

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 06:13:31 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

On the previewer end we're more or less done function-wise, as far as
I can tell :) Since previous update, I've added support for loading
plasmoids by path (so you don't need to install them beforehand), as
well as modified the tool menus so that it uses a KMenu instead of the
current overlay when the previewer is too small. The rest should just
be aesthetic improvements... or am I missing something?

I'm presently trying to find out why we can't type anything into the
textfield that appears when we try to create a new project, but not
having much luck since I'm clueless with gui designer ui's =(

I agree that a directory tree on the sidebar would be more useful by
the way, that's what I always envisioned before :P How bout having the
current sidebar items as smaller, overhead buttons instead? I don't
think we need that much real-estate for just buttons :P

--
----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe