Plasmate status

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 18:48:01 CEST 2009

Hi guys,
other two weeks are gone, so it's time  to sinc() with each other about
PlasMate status, IIRC =)
Now the TimeLine loads all the commits within the current branch, and also
all the commits that lead
to that branch ( I'm thinking to make  that feature selectable by user, to
decrease the widget length ).
For each item, a tooltip shows the author who made the commit, the date and
the stored message.
In the top of the list is located the current working state of the project,
marked as "Not Saved".
The lower item holds the working branch, and its tooltip shows the other
available branches.
I also modified the GitRunner class, because the previous implementation
caused the app to not close.
Now I'm working on handling properly signals and slots, so we can have an
almost working timeline
within this week !
By the way, do we *really* need the sidebar ? Each item can be found in the
final release of plasmate
under the menubar, so I was wondering if we can replace it with something
more useful like a directory tree list ...
Let me know about this, and also your ideas; lets make PlasMate rocks =)

Cheers !!