Message extraction in kdebase/workspace plasma

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Jul 13 15:00:58 CEST 2009

Hi Plasma Devels,

kdebase/wokspace/plasma in trunk + branch 4.3 has some files with i18n() /
I18N_NOOP() calls and two *.ui files, but these strings are not extracted to
any message catalog, see attached list.

The data engines soliddevice and time are used by several applets.

What is wrong here?

- missing extraction to translation catalogs

or

-  unnecessary i18n() / I18N_NOOP() calls?

--
Burkhard Lück