window management ideas

Martin Gräßlin kde at martin-graesslin.com
Fri Jul 10 22:57:40 CEST 2009

Am Freitag 10 Juli 2009 22:28:10 schrieb Chani:
> -maybe a way to add/remove them from the desktop grid effect? (yes, I'm
> thinking about gnome here)
have the work is already done. I've already started to work on it some time
ago and have a well defined area on the screen which adds a desktop when I
click it. But it needs some more polishing as it realy shows that desktop grid
wasn't thought as a way to add/remove desktops. And I have to think of a way
how to make the plus widget feal like a real widget. I don't want to just
paint an icon like in gnome shell.