Jolie and Plasma.... and Akonadi?

Fabrizio Montesi famontesi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 09:58:55 CET 2009

My main problem for UPnP support is time, but as I've said I'd be willing to
mentor the JOLIE side of that. =)
Perhaps once we get this library and some end-user benefits (like
Plasma::Service integration and a plasmoid that makes use of it), we will
gain enough interest and get someone to cooperate with us.. or I'll find a
thesist willing to do this. ;)