Review Request: support brightness keys in the battery applet.

Michael Jansen kde at michael-jansen.biz
Sun Jan 18 20:10:11 CET 2009

On Sunday 18 January 2009 19:38:19 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Sunday 18 January 2009, Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Michael Jansen <kde at michael-jansen.biz>
>
> wrote:
> > > Why not use KActions here? Any reason for that?
> >
> > Actually KActions would do the job, yes... =)
>
> given that Qt doesn't know about these keys, it probably wouldn't work so
> well =)

Anyone an idea how to fix that? I seem to remember about some other buttons
not supported by qt (somewhere on b.k.o.).

The current implementation makes the keys only work on x11.

Does plasma work on mac or win? If yes getting qt support the keys would make
them work on win and mac magically too.

Mike

--
Michael Jansen