Review Request: support brightness keys in the battery applet.

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 19:59:44 CET 2009

On domenica 18 gennaio 2009 19:38:23 Aaron Seigo wrote:
> my only concern is whether or not the battery applet is the "right" place
> for this. i think this makes more sense either as a kded module or in the
> desktop shell itself. even if the battery applet isn't around, those keys
> should probably still work, after all.

I believe this could go into PowerDevil itself. After all, it is strictly a
part of powermanagement, we are keeping it simple by not spawning another
daemon, and it makes sense since if the user is running another power manager
besides powerdevil, that could already be taking care of brightness keys. Just
my 2 cents.

Cheers
Dario