signal clicked()

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Jan 18 19:09:53 CET 2009

On Sunday 18 January 2009, Toussis Manolis wrote:
> On Sunday 18 January 2009 12:52:58 Toussis Manolis wrote:
> > After some messing around I used mouseDoubleClickedEvent()
> > as it is not used by plasma...as a workaround
>
> and the strange thing is the double click doesn't work without your code...

in QGraphicsView, unless you accept the press event, you don't get further
mouse interaction. this allows items to be "mouse transparent" by simply not
implementing any mouse interaction; then items underneath those items can do
the mouse related stuff.

very neat and very handy when trying to do various interesting things. adds a
small amount of complexity, though not much.

it's just something to get used to with QGraphicsView

humru othro a kohnu se