signal clicked()

Toussis Manolis manolis at koppermind.homelinux.org
Sun Jan 18 12:26:11 CET 2009

On Sunday 18 January 2009 12:52:58 Toussis Manolis wrote:
> After some messing around I used mouseDoubleClickedEvent()
> as it is not used by plasma...as a workaround

and the strange thing is the double click doesn't work without your code...
:-)
If I remove mousepressEvent , doubleClickEvent does not occur....

void PlasmaTvGr::mousePressEvent ( QGraphicsSceneMouseEvent * event )
{
	if(signalsBlocked())
	{
		Plasma::Applet::mousePressEvent(event);
		return;
	};
	if(event->button()==Qt::LeftButton)
	{
	}else Plasma::Applet::mousePressEvent(event);
};

void PlasmaTvGr::mouseDoubleClickEvent ( QGraphicsSceneMouseEvent * event )
{
	execMenu();
};