Python tutorial page on TechBase

Luca Beltrame einar at heavensinferno.net
Sat Jan 17 15:16:03 CET 2009

Hello Plasma team,

for reference, I have created a page on TechBase that deals with writing
applets in Python[1]. It's currently very empty, but I plan on adding more
stuff soon, hopefully,. My idea would be to show how to create applets in two
ways:

- one, using QGraphics* layouts
- two, (as in the original C++ tutorial), using paintInterface

In my mind the tutorial would show a "Hello world" plasmoid produced in these
two ways.

Of course, if you want to add stuff or help, you're very welcome.

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Plasma/GettingStarted/Python