Icons only mode for tasks plasmoid

Martin Gräßlin kde at martin-graesslin.com
Fri Jan 16 17:32:06 CET 2009

Hello Plasma-devs,

first of all: please cc me in answers as I am not subscribed to this list.

I just did some hacking on the tasks plasmoid and added an option to only show
the icons and hide the text. So a kind of Windows 7 task bar. The advantage is
that much less space is required, you can have bigger icons and most important
it suites vertical panels much better. Currently tasks plasmoid kind of sucks
when having a big vertical panel.

Please have a look at the attached patch and give comments on it ;-)

Regards
Martin Gräßlin