Questions about Plasma Activities

Virtual Sky Solutions virtualsky.sk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 19:39:23 CET 2009

Would it make sense to add another heading under the "Desktop" dialog?
Right now I see Deskopt Effects, Mulitiple Desktops, Screen Saver, and
Launch Feedback.  How about adding something for the ZUI?

If not, what about adding a new section under the "Look & Feel" heading?

Just two thoughts off of the top of my head.

David.

www.virtualsky.net
info at virtualsky.net