Welcome to 4.3.

Artur Souza(MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Wed Jan 7 13:45:25 CET 2009

On Wednesday 07 January 2009 04:20:33 Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> Pretty please! ;)
> What would be extra nice is it supporting MythTV. I guess that would mean a
> new MythTV front end.. but whatever, I use the backend to record a lot of
> stuff, and it won't be easy to replace all that fancy stuff in the back end
> even if you guys wanted to (I doubt you do).

Hmm, as I said before we do not even need to write a full frontend for
MythTV...a plasmoid that shows your schedule and enable you to start recording
a show or to schedule a recording would be very nice too...thinking of
plasmoids more as "helpers" and utilities than full applications here ;)

Cheers!

Artur Duque de Souza
OpenBossa Research Labs
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia