Welcome to 4.3.

Thomas Fjellstrom tfjellstrom at strangesoft.net
Wed Jan 7 08:20:33 CET 2009

On January 6, 2009, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> Hello everyone.

[snip]
> * Media Center: This is the one I'm least sure about ... but ... something
> to discuss at Tokamak for sure.

Pretty please! ;)
What would be extra nice is it supporting MythTV. I guess that would mean a
new MythTV front end.. but whatever, I use the backend to record a lot of
stuff, and it won't be easy to replace all that fancy stuff in the back end even
if you guys wanted to (I doubt you do).

[snip]
> ... btw ... I think that if we just keep doing what we've been doing and
> keep having fun at it, we're going to BLOW MINDS with 4.3. =)
>
> Hugs ...

Congrats to everyone who's touched even a single line of code, or media for
plasma! \o/

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom at strangesoft.net