Updated plasma themes

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Jan 5 18:46:14 CET 2009

On Monday 05 January 2009, Jamboarder wrote:
> I went ahead and updated Elegance and Silicon to essentially match the most
> recently published versions.  The updates the theme authors made look

great, thanks for taking care of these.

> P.S. Notice a couple minor theme-change regressions that popped up in the
> last day: systray expander doesn't update,

fixed in r#906159.

> the icon in the extender dragger
> gets HUGE for some theme changes,

perhaps due to resize()ing the svg in FrameSvgPrivate::updateSizes? this would
happen if the edges are also SVG elements (and therefore scalable) and LARGE
inside the fie. which theme(s) exhibit this behaviour?

> and the task group expander (the little
> triangle) is sometimes stretched out or missing.

not sure what could cause that. would need some debug in / around
AbstractTaskItem::drawTask to figure that one out.

humru othro a kohnu se