Welcome plasmoid pre-1-ruby

0xDeadC0de roguestar191 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 20:44:53 CET 2009

Please bear with me, it's still messy code, it needs to be cleaned up a
lot, especially when it comes to variable names... But most of it works,
favorites are disabled for the plasma ui - and don't yet support
konqueror integration anyway (soon I hope?)

Yes yes the webview controls are ugly, and missing a zoom bar. :P
About needs an icon..

One of the reasons it's so bulky is that it not only supports the plasma
ui file but it supports the Qt designer .ui file (ui/Dialog.ui) which
has it's own set of bugs (Besides being over ugly, the dialog displaying
compiz background image but not plasma's, and the little issue with it
being "jumpy"..(If you try it.. you'll see what I mean) links don't work
in the webview)

The only bug I have is with the setCurrentIndex(int) on the tab widget
(I think, I change things a lot, create and fix a ton of bugs all the
time, and am prone to typos after to many hours)