Forcing the KRunnder combo box to be LTR in RTL desktops

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Jan 4 01:18:19 CET 2009

On Saturday 03 January 2009, Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> I am attaching to this mail a patch which forces the combo box in the
> krunner window to be LTR even on RTL desktops. The motivation is that this
> window is mostly used for writing commands (english words).

is it? well, it is if you use it only as one would use minicli from kde3, but
this is going to rather suck for things like searching for apps by type or
generic name, contacts by their address, files by their metadata ...

i'm not an RTL'r, so i'll leave it up to you. if you do commit this, please
replace the TODO with FIXME, since that's really what it is =)

humru othro a kohnu se