Forcing the KRunnder combo box to be LTR in RTL desktops

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Sat Jan 3 23:26:35 CET 2009

On Saturday 03 January 2009 21:33:12 Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> On Saturday 03 January 2009 23:21:43 Alex Merry wrote:
> I am wondering if I am the correct place, I don't see "2 boxes". I am
> attaching what I *do* see. Whats the "Base diff patch" for kdebase?

Ah, I thought you'd got the next screen already.

On the page in your screenshot, you need to upload the patch and put
kdebase/workspace/krunner/interfaces/default in the Base Patch Diff box, then
click "Create Review Request".

After that, you will get the two boxes I mentioned previously on the right.

Alex