discrepancy in python bindings for plasma

Richard Dale richard.j.dale at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 18:42:05 CET 2009

2009/2/20 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>

> On Friday 20 February 2009, Richard Dale wrote:
> > Here because 'if (d->script)' is true, it will call
> > showConfigurationInterface on the scripting engine which doesn\'t have
> the
> > KConfigDialog stuff in it.
>
> KConfigDialog *AppletScript::standardConfigurationDialog()?

Yes, but how does that differ from just adding
createConfigurationInterface() to the scripting api in addition to
showConfigurationInterace()?

As far as I'm concerned showConfigurationInterface() is implemented in Ruby
and works just like the C+ version, used with a user written
createConfigurationInterface() in Ruby, and so I'm not too bothered about
this.

-- Richard