plasma-mid

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Fri Feb 20 14:59:58 CET 2009

A Friday 20 February 2009 11:52:28, Marco Martin escreveu:

OK count me in aswell for low mantinership level, I have somthing already done
for that and adpting some of the ideas from the educational thing might be
good (the educational device im thinking on is the the classmate 2 that is
also touch scren). So yeah we can put this moving aswell.
if we get a new designer in that will be great.

BTW people if you know of ANY designer PAID work please let me know, im going
bankrupt here and not sure how long I can keep the weels turning.

Oxygen coordinator